DO YOUR DIGITAL EFFORTS FEEL STUCK?
- You want to sell online, but the website you just poured your efforts and hard-earned money on is not bringing any sales.
- You've outsourced your social media marketing to yet another agency and still not getting results.
- You're online shop analytics scream that your customers' behavior is changing but you can't put your finger on why yet.
- You think software & IT systems are expensive and you can't find space in your budget to digitize your business beyond email, WhatsApp, and social media.
- You have secured a budget for your digital initiatives but you are not sure where to start.
- You're about to start or just started your first small business and you want it to be digital from the get-go.
IMAGINE REACHING THE NEXT LEVEL...
- Get better at uncovering gaps in your marketing effort as you move forward.
- Understand what's stopping you from getting a steady stream of online sales and fix it.
- Get better at understanding who your customers are to focus on your target market.
- Map your customer's journey in detail and know where you need to put more effort
- Design an operational workflow that can best deliver on your online sales.
- Have an idea about the kind of digital toolbox that will help you best market and run your business.
- Create a roadmap that clearly maps your goals with all your initiatives and activities that you can keep tweaking for years to come.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW
I'm Razan Khatib.
I coach small business owners on how to navigate growing their businesses in the digital age.
I am also the co-founder and CEO of Spring Technologies, a digital development studio that helps businesses and organizations launch engaging digital experiences.
WHY I CAN HELP
As a technologist for over 24 years, I've served businesses of all sizes in building their digital customer experiences.
Today, I am the co-founder and CEO of Spring Technologies, a 15 y/o digital development studio that helps businesses launch engaging digital experiences. At the heart of each engagement was a deep dive into the industry of each client and their customer base to uncover trends and insights that can push the business forward within the digital sphere.
My private coaching practice is aimed at assisting small businesses like yours navigate digital by building your growth strategies with it at the center.
Read my bio to learn more about me and my background.
HOW IT WORKS
- You book a coaching session with me using my scheduling tool.
- The event is set for 60 minutes, but block extra time in case we run a bit longer.
- The coaching call will be done over Zoom
- A recording of the session will be sent for you to download within 24 hours.
- An email with a list of all action items I mentioned in the session will be shared with you within 48 hours after the session is done.
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS STILL?
Who is this coaching for?
Any founder/owner of a small business that is thinking of or has recently experimented with going digital.
What happens after I book my session?
You will get an email confirmation, a calendar invite, and a receipt of payment.
How will the sessions be conducted?
We will run the session over ZOOM.
What happens after the call is done?
You will get an email from me within 24 hours, with a list of all action items I mentioned in the session as well as a link to download an audio/video recording of the session.
What if I need help after the call is done?
You can book another session right away! Or you can take your time to make progress on the action items I mentioned during the call then book another session to discuss progress. Also, you can check my private coaching workshop and see if that is a better fit for your needs.
What's the difference between coaching and consulting?
Coaching is designed for when you need someone to work and think with you on your business. While consulting is designed to have someone do the work on your behalf and deliver documents/sheets/presentations...etc.BOOK YOUR CALL NOW!
Got more questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org