Digital Product Strategist
- Mixed business and technology background. Banking & Finance + Information Systems + Computer Science.
- Co-founder of Spring Technologies. Lead the creation of several digital products including Wamda, Sowt, Shiftah and others.
- Co-founder, product strategist, coder, UX/UI designer of own products: Shopwalk , AliveSpaces, Questler & Folowen.
- Digital product strategy & roadmapping consultant. Helping founders and leaders architect their MVPs, and instill product management practices.
- User research & user experience auditor and strategist. Worked with SIGMA on the user experience audit of 10 government eServices in 2018/2019.
- Human-Centered Design coach. Worked with ActionAid Arab Region on using HCD principles with refugees and host community women to design & implement a useful set of digital products to increase their safety and livelihoods.
- Digital Transformation for SMEs Coach. Worked with European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (ERBD-Jordan) Woman In Business program, to run two Going Digital workshops for small business women entrepreneurs.
- Product domain interest and experience in retail technology, eCommerce, banking, health, eLearning and on-demand services.
- Tech & product contributor @ Medium since 2015.
Head of Strategy & Products & CEO, Spring Technologies, Amman — 2007-Present
COO, Syntax Design, Amman — 2007-2010
Deputy IT Manager/CEO, Telaterra Software, Amman/Toronto — 2002-2006
Lead Quality Engineer, ONEWORLD Software Solutions Amman/Boston — 1998-2001
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Shortlisted for Bank AL Etihad Businesswoman of the year award in 2019
- Helped Telaterra Software win the Excellence in Workflow Award twice by the Workflow Management Coalition (www.wfmc.org) in 2004 and 2005 for the workflow systems designed and deployed at Aqaba Special Economic Zone and Amman Chamber of Industry.
- Get on Board Training with Jordan Institute for Directors.
- Empretec Jordan (UNCTAD Programme) - Entrepreneurship Training Workshop
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences – Masters of Science, Information Systems Specialization
- Yarmouk University – Bachelor’s of Science, Banking & Finance with a minor in Computer Science